Centina Launches vSure 2.0 Service Assurance with Support for Automation and SDN/NFV
By Ray Sharma
May 15, 2018
The Fast Mode
Centina has launched the latest version of service assurance solution, vSure 2.0 dedicated to helping today’s CSPs manage digital transformation and the migration to hybrid and virtual networks.
Headquartered is located in Plano, Texas, Centina is a leading provider of service assurance analytics and network performance management solutions.
Centina said it is working with CSPs worldwide to deliver the following key benefits with vSure:
– Operationalizing SDN/NFV to deliver a seamless customer experience so that service providers can realize the benefits that SDN/NFV promises.
– Enabling automation and self-healing with closed-loop orchestration
– Helping operations staff to be able to visualize the health and performance of virtual and physical assets in order to service their customers
Features of the new product include:
– Holistic monitoring and visualization across hybrid networks
– Comprehensive OpenStack monitoring
– Support for TOSCA driven service onboarding to facilitate OSS integration
– Machine-learning performance baselining learns what’s normal for the network and notifies before services are impacted
– Graph-based analytics automatically correlate network noise into actionable events
The greatest advantages of vSure, aside from its technical sophistication, are that it is easy to deploy, configure and maintain, sais Centina. The plug-and-play smart plugs, unique to Centina’s solutions, make it ideal for operators looking to go to market quickly with new services.
This offers service providers two key advantages – the ability to raise quality standards in new, complex networking environments and the ability to compete fiercely with fast go-to-market timelines.
Read the original article here.
Categorised in: Media Coverage